SUP Rail Tape
Rail Tape saves your SUP from scrapes, scratches and dings along the rail from the paddle or anything else.
Our sup rail tape is engineered for impact-resistance. Meaning that no matter how many times the edge of your board gets banged, it’s still going to look and work great.
- 500 Newtons/cm2 tensile strength
- Semi-rigid for true impact resistance
- Complete kit for easy installation
- Best value anywhere. Guaranteed.
5 Star Customer Service
As a fully Australian owned & operated business, we pride ourselves on our level of customer service. If you have any questions or issues, contact us and Justin our customer service adept will answer and help you out within 24 hours.
Top Quality Guaranteed.
Our SUP Rail Tape is engineered to be extremely tough and effective. It will not yellow, shrink or loose adhesion, probably forever, we guarantee the first 2 years.
Further, if you believe your SUP Rail Tape has a fault when it arrives we’ll replace it.
Our SUP Rail Tape Kits:
Our rail tape kits make it simple and easy to install, with full instructions and squeegee included. It’s well worth it to prevent marks on your board and preserve it in pristine condition, for lifetime use or resale value. All of our SUP rail tape is totally clear to allow the unique design and colours of your board to shine.
- Outstanding durability & outdoor performance
- Excellent water, UV light, humidity & salt spray resistance
- Maintains the streamline of your board
- Protects against paddles, rocks, obstacles, & other boards
- Guaranteed best value on the market.
We put our personal guarantee on our products so you can buy safely.
Your product will arrive within reasonable time in perfect working condition. If it has any issues, including being damaged in transit, we will replace it immediately.
What people are saying about us:
- “Next day delivery! Great item Thank you”
- “Tape arrived quickly & was easy to put on with the enclosed instructions & tool” – mossy152
- “Champion !!!!!!”
- “Great communication about a few days delay in posting part of the package” – sittingduckie
- “Fast dispatch great instructions.”